Wednesday, February 5, 2014

People's Choice Award for Mr. Gay Canada 2014.


Christepher Wee
 - One's voice is a powerful tool to educate and influence in a positive manner. I would like to use my voice to share my views and the stories of those in our communities to educate and raise awareness of the challenges faced daily. But more importantly, to use my voice to celebrate and recognize the successes, and positive contributions and influences of those in our communities.
As an Asian Gay Canadian who is an educator, actor, and entrepreneur, I strive to be a positive mentor and role model in society. But foremost, I strive to be a humanitarian with progressive thinking and an encompassing heart.
Mr. Gay Canada is a title but what one does behind this title as a human being is what is important. Mr. Gay Canada is a platform where I can be a visible voice with more impact for the issues that need to be addressed and the achievements that need to be acknowledged. As Mr. Gay Canada, I hope to be a catalyst to bring forth others to exercise their voices and mentorships for education and influence in our communities.
Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment